Selected Artistic Works
- DANCE ARCHIVE BOX BERLIN, Berlin, Germany (2019-2020)
Project Director and Dramaturg as Valeska Gert Visiting Professor at the Berlin Freie Universität, premier in February 2020 at the Akademie der Künste Berlin.
- PICHET KLUNCHUN, Bangkok, Thailand (2019-2020)
Dramaturg for his Ramayana project with Chen Wu-Kang, premier in August 2020 at the National Performing Arts Center, Taiwan.
- WANG MENGFAN, Beijing, China (2019)
Dramaturg for her tanztheater featuring aging, revolutionary ballet dancers, “WHEN MY CUE COMES, CALL ME, AND I WILL ANSWER” at Wuzhen Theatre Festival, China, Oct 25-27, 2019, Inside-Out Theater, Beijing, China, Nov. 1-3, 2019.
- OSAKA UNIVERSITY, Osaka, Japan (2018-2019)
Co-Organizer with Dr. Keiko Kawano for a workshop on poetics and dance featuring Kyong-mi Park, Setsuko Yamada, and Hikaru Okamoto. March 9, 2019.
- THANAPOL VIRULHAKUL, Bangkok, Thailand (2018-2019)
Co-Dramaturg for his choreographic research process “Retreat” at the Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama 2019, Japan.
- KYOTO UNIVERSITY OF ARTS AND DESIGN, Kyoto, Japan (2017-2018)
Project Director, “Dance Dramaturgy on Aging” for the 2017 joint research project, the Interdisciplinary Research Center for Performing Art.
“Yvonne Rainer Performative Exhibition” at the Kyoto Art Theater Shunju-za, October 11–15, 2017. Project Website.
- DOMINO PROJECT, Zagreb-Tokyo, Croatia-Japan (2017-2018)
Dramaturg for “Suddenly everywhere” the dance duet choreographed by Bruno Isaković Rehearsals in Zagreb, Showings in Tokyo, on February 15-16, 2018, Morishita Studio.
- YEBISU INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL FOR ART & ALTERNATIVE VISIONS, Japan (2017)
Tokyo Photographic Museum, Tokyo, Japan. Guest Programmer for Dance Video Section, “Dancing Multiple Future”.
- TPAM 2016 Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama, Japan (2016)
TPAM Direction, Program Director and Curator “Dance Archive Boxes@TPAM2016”.
- SEBASTIAN MATTHIAS, Choreographer, Berlin, Germany (2014-2016)
Dramaturg for “x/groove space” at tanzhaus NRW, Tanz im August, Festival Tokyo, Künstlerhaus Mousonturm, Frankfurt a.M., June 2016 –Jan. 2017.
- ONG KENG SEN, Theater and Festival Director, Singapore (2014-2015)
Dramaturg for “Archiving Dance, Dance Marathon: OPEN WITH A PUNK SPIRIT! Archive Box”, 2014 Saison Foundation; 2015, Singapore International Festival of Arts.
- OSAMU JAREO, Choreographer, Osaka, Japan (2008-2012)
Dramaturg for “Theater Thikwa plus Junkan Project” at F40 Theater, Berlin, ArtTheater dB, Kobe, Japan, and KYOTO EXPERIMENT 2012.
- KOOSIL-JA HWANG, Choreographer and Dancer, New York, New York, USA (2006-2007)
Dramaturg, provide artistic advice for “mech[a]OUTPUT” at the Japan Society 2007.
- TRAJAL HARRELL, Choreographer, New York, New York, USA (2006 – 2007)
Dramaturg, provide artistic advice for “Showpony” at St. Mark’s Church In-the-Bowery, Jan. 25-28, 2007.
- LUCIANA ACHUGAR, Choreographer, New York, New York, USA (2006)
Dramaturg, provide artistic advice for Bessie award winning “Exhausting Love at Danspace Project” at St. Mark’s Church In-the-Bowery, Nov. 9-12, 2006.
- THE CROSSING JAMAICA AVENUE (Playwright Chiori Miyagawa, Director Sonoko Kawahara), New York, New York, USA (2006)
Dramaturgical Assistant for Thousand Years Waiting, Feb.-Mar., 2006, at PS122, New York.
- CHAMECKILERNER, Artistic Directors/Choreographers, New York, New York, US (2004 – 2005)
Dramaturg, provide artistic advice to artists concerning dramaturgy for a performance, “Costumes by God” at Dance Theater Workshop in New York, April, 2005; in Brazil, July, 2005.